Nordic Nickel Limited (ASX:NNL) holds a district-scale landholding of highly prospective nickel sulphide tenements in the world-class Central Lapland Greenstone Belt (CLGB) of Finland.
The CLGB hosts several Tier-1 deposits including Agnico-Eagle’s 6.9Moz Kittilӓ gold mine, Boliden’s 307Mt Kevitsa nickel-copper-gold open pit mine and Anglo American’s high-grade 44Mt Sakatti copper-nickel-PGE underground development project.
Nordic Nickel is focused on the advanced Pulju Project, where historical drilling has confirmed widespread nickel sulphide mineralisation, and the earlier-stage Maaninkijoki 3 (MJ3) Project.
In partnership with local stakeholders, Nordic Nickel will utilise best-practice, modern exploration techniques on drill ready targets, with the aim of expanding known mineralisation and making new discoveries.
The Company’s goal is to develop traceable, sustainably sourced, low carbon, high purity Class 1 nickel sulphides and other battery minerals.
NNL offers an attractive short, medium and long-term growth opportunity to investors, with:
- Enormous growth in Class 1 nickel demand forecast from electrification of the transportation sector
- Comprehensive drill ready exploration targets with impressive historical intersections
- Supportive mining jurisdiction with first class partners in-country
- A core commitment that the Company’s projects must offer net benefits to the local municipality, to Finland and to the global need for these critical metals
- Experienced corporate and technical team