The Central Lapland Greenstone Belt is one of the most active geological districts in the world for nickel sulphide.
- One of largest Paleoproterozoic greenstone belts globally
- Focus of much of the nickel exploration activity in Finland over the past 10 years.
- CLGB is increasingly populated by mid to large cap miners.
- Home to world class gold and base metal deposits including:;
- 7.4Moz Kittilä gold mine (Agnico-Eagle)
- 307Mt Kevitsa Ni-Cu-Au mine (Boliden)
- 44Mt Sakatti high grade Cu-Ni-PGE project (Anglo American)
- CLGB geology extends to Russia’s Pechenga Greenstone Belt, host to several more Ni-Cu sulphide deposits.
Pulju Nickel Project (100%)
- Vast, nickel-rich cumulate system.
- Extremely wide intersections of near surface disseminated nickel sulphides with high grade massive sulphides encountered.
- Previous shallow drilling only.
Maaninkijoki 3 (MJ3) Nickel Project
- Proximity and similar ultramafic lithologies to Sakatti deposit.
- Promising magnetic, gravimetric and geochemical surveys.
- Right to earn a 75% interest.